August 11th - 13th, 2011
WEATHER ROUTING INC.
is proud to be
Thursday, August 11
pm Registration opens at Ripley Light
Yacht Club through 7:00 pm
Friday, August 12
am Competition begins
Saturday, August 13
am Competition begins
*(Download Entry Form)*
COMPETITION NO CHECK OUT
CHECK-IN AND VERIFICATION
1. Entrants wishing to weigh fish for competition must check in with the official committee boat and proceed in an orderly fashion directly to the weigh station.
2. Check-in boat location: To be announced at Captainís Meeting.
3. Check-in time:
Boats checking in after 5:00 pm cannot weigh in fish for that day.
Boats checking in after 4:00 pm cannot weigh in fish for that day.
Fish must be weighed in on the day the fish is caught.
4. Each boat in tournament competition will receive an entry number card. This number must be displayed and acknowledged by the official committee boat at check-in. This recognition is the responsibility of the fishing boat captain.
5. All fish presented to the weighmaster are subject to the Torry meter test, in order to be eligible for prizes.
6. Fish to be weighed in must be from the boat in which they were caught. Fish cannot be transferred from one boat to another.
7. Fish shall not be mutilated in any way other than hook and gaff marks. All hooks and leaders must be removed before weigh-in as a safety measure.
8. Prizes are awarded solely on the basis of fish weight. In the event of identical weights, the first fish weighed in shall be declared the winner.
9. It is the sole responsibility of the crew aboard each boat to offload and present its catch for weighing. Crews should have their fish ready for offloading. The angler must accompany the fish to the weigh station.
No boats will be allowed to tie up at the offloading dock.
10. A signed weigh-in voucher will be required for each individual who places a fish in competition for tournament prizes. Tournament scales will be official weigh-in results. No other weights will be accepted.
11. All protests concerning the determination of tournament prize winners shall be made no later than one hour after the last fish has been weighed on the day it occurs and must be accompanied by a $200 cash protest fee. In the event that a protest is not upheld by the tournament committee, the $200 cash protest deposit becomes property of the Fishing for Miracles Tournament. All decisions made by the tournament committee shall be final.
Key West Boats
Fishing for Miracles King Mackerel Tournament
PO Box 21199
Charleston, SC 29422-3586
See Previous years Web Page, photos, and more
FISHING FOR MIRACLES
King Mackerel Tournament
Ripley Light Yacht Club
August 11th - 13th 2011